Rich source of calcium, iron, sodium, pottasium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin A and vitamin K.
Dates are also called as “Khajoor”. They are a good source of energy and are completely packed with nutrients. These are rich in dietary fibre content and are good antioxidants. So dates are very useful for our health and must be included once in our diet plan everyday.
BENEFITS OF DATES
The benefits include cure of anemia, intestinal disorder, constipation, cancer, rejuvenates skin, prevents night blindness, promote heart health, boosts energy.
- TREAT ANEMIA: As already told above it has a high quantity of iron which helps out in anemic patients to recover their body demand and provide them enough energy to work, hence decreasing fatigue and lethargy.
- TREAT CONSTIPATION: Dates are rich in dietary soluble fibre content, which is essential for healthy bowel movement and proper passage of bolus from the intestinal tract, which can relieve the constipation, hence it acts as a laxative.
- TREAT INTESTINAL DISORDER: Nicotine content of dates help in preventing growth of harmful bacteria in the intestine and promotes the growth of useful bacteria and thereby keeps the tract healthy.
- HEALTHY HEART: They contain potassium that reduces the risk of strokes and they are also proved to reduce cholestrol levels and lower down LDL too.
- ENERGY BOOSTER: As it is high in sugar content like sucrose,glucose and fructose. So they are a good supplement to boost instant energy.
So with lot of benefits dates are good in taste, easily available in market and affordable too. We shoul include atleast three dates in our breakfast plan. For better results they can be soaked in water overnight and then used in the morning.Start it from now and you will get the results really fast.