Everybody wants to lead a happy and healthy life. Maintaining a physical fitness is as important as to have mental peace and fitness. Therefore, here are some of the fitness tips that one may follow, also they are easy to take up and will have a great impact on your health.
1. Drink two glasses of lukewarm water, first thing in the morning. Add some honey or Apple Cider vinegar or just a few drops of lemon juice. It will help maintain physical fitness of your body.
2. Do some exercise, yoga or go for a morning walk. It will promote mental health and fitness. You can increase the intensity once you start enjoying it.
3. Stop taking shortcuts, while moving around. If possible take the stairs. Always try to walk extra steps.
4. Include seasonal fruits or dry-fruits in breakfast. It will help to maintain the pH level of your body.
5. Cut down the white sugar from your intakes, instead use jaggery.
6. Include some portion of curd or buttermilk in your lunch.
7. Stop eating junk food, processed food and packed food.
8. Avoid packed Namkeen (Snacks), instead, take roasted chickpeas or roasted gram.
9. Increase intake of protein-rich food and fiber, avoid carbohydrates without fiber (like – Maida).
10. Increase the intake of seasonal vegetable or pluses in your food.
11. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
12. Switch to Mustered oil or Olive oil instead of refined oils.
13. Avoid carbonated drinks like soda or cold-drinks. Drink buttermilk or dairy products instead.
14. Do fasting once in a week it will help your body to restore itself.
15. Cut down on caffeine intake, switch to green tea.
16. If you are in sitting job then take small breaks in each hour.
17. Play games like table tennis or badminton.
18. Ensure the gap of at least two hours between your dinner and bedtime.
19. Eat half the meal in your dinner in comparisons to your lunch.
20. Consume one glass of hot milk before going to the bed.